The village of Thunstetten is located to the east of the Emme Valley, connected by road to Wynigen. The Castle of Thunstetten and the church located in the village center are the notable structures of another small Iseli village. The church is in the Baroque style. It was build in 1745 but also contains parts of the original church which was constructed in the 13th Century. The village was first cited in Swiss records in 1220.
Owner: Erich Iseli